Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Fatigued days

I'm proud with myself,because i skipped 2 days class.Lol,actualy not worthy for me to proud of.I was leading the sunday school kids camp.The camp here is totally different from what i taught at the past years in Sibu.I was really exhausted and fatigued.The camp here was from 8a.m till 4.30p.m.Is whole days and it last 3 days.At the past,mine is last 5 days,so is about half day,8a.m to 12p.m.Is kinda relax for the preparation and the perfomance since we got a lot of time to pratice.I lost my voice,just felt uncomfortable.Shouted too much,the kids are cute and kinda naughty,but serious and obedient at some moment.Well,tomorrow i'm not going to skipped my class because i have full class tomorrow.So,would not be able to help for the camp but coming for their family reunion night.Throughout the camp worship today,i found that my drumming skills had really regressed a lot.So sad,long time didnt touch and my feet muscles getting sore faster and my bits is missing sometimes or because i over badminton-ing few days ago?However,my bass guitar-ing skills at least better than drumming already.Wondering what time my melatinon hormones will stimulates.I am darm awake now.I wake from my 6 o clock nap at 8.30p.m.Exhausted,and i wake up today at 6 and went to the church at 6.45p.m.So early.P/S thanks "someone" for willing to wake me up so early in case i over sleep,and she challenge to prove me she could did it.LOL.This what Shi fu+s need to do for their tu di+s for good generations in the future..xD

4 comments:

  1. lolz... actually u did a great job for playing d drum.. only tat ur leg is tired due to the badminton game. Glory be unto the Lord.
    Hope u enjoy the camp you took part in.. i feel it meaningful.. btw, u take up d good habit to wake up early. haha..
    hmmmff....who is tat "someone" that u mentioned? i should thank her. hahaha..

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha..no la..actually regressed a lot lo...last time i play it every weeks in my youth,some1..erm..my friend from ftms,da jie u dunno her..hehe,btw..how u noe my blog o?ai yah..next time i cannot write my secret oredi la...hahaahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. wahahahaha...nvm know tat ppl blogging and write secret here.. since it's a secret, it cant be publish o..

    (clearing throat)* a girl who's manage to wake u up.. not bad.. haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha,no la..juz kidding nia lo..hehehe...erm..ya lo..not bad,manage to wake me up,if not im over sleep again..hehe

    ReplyDelete