Thursday, December 10, 2009

Finally,arrived at Sri Aman

This's my first time received wedding invivation card
and from Bao dad,great!!is coming 12/12/09,this saturday,a nice date
thats mean i gonna skipped my class again for 2 days,friday and saturday,hehe,i took permission from my lecturer and she let me go,what a nice teacher,no la,everything is because i always use to behave well..hehehhehe (evil grin*)
Ya,today is 11/12/09,friday,and this is a late post since i typed it last night and my friends all rotating queue to on9 using my laptop


Talk about yesterday.I brought my luggage to swinburne so that i could just straight forward going down sri.aman after my class.Then,we went to fetch Ke Yue and Jia Yin and our Journey started at 3.15p.m.What i did in that short 3 hours??Sleeping is the best choice but i had promised Ai Lin to keep awake O.O and chat with his dar,Jia Hao so that he wouldn feel sleepy and tired.Haha,he was damn high and yo-ing on the way down to Sri Aman when i played the song BOOM BOOM POW by Black eye Peas.We arrived there around 7 p.m .Thanks God for the safe trip...:)..

No comments:

Post a Comment