Friday, December 18, 2009

Used to be the same

Ya,used to be the same.I always busy for the public holiday.Today,I was out for the whole day.So shameful,i over sleep again today but luckily i did switch on my phone.I supposed to wake before 9 and become the bass-guitarist for the worship & praise practice this morning.Due to over practice and sleep late last night,so... he he.I had play for the bass-guitar continuously for 2 days,Ouch,my finger is so so PAIN.Afterward,dajie,jiefu and i went to pizza hut with few Sunday kids student to have our lunch.As what Dajie had promised the kid so she treat the meal.She order too much,2 slice of huge pizza,mushroom soup,1 set of original fried chicken,cheese wedges,and squid ring.I tried my very best to finish the food with jiefu,but we didnt manage to finish it.
Great to have my uncle,aunt,cousin and my siblings here.They come to play for 5 days.So..almost everyday i was eating Holiao and i gonna vomit everyday i eat roasted duck here,i had been eating roasted duck for the three days in Sri.Aman.That would be nice if i eat it once a long time but i have to eat in Kuching again till today.

In the evening,i got my hair cut.I'm speechless,don't try to ask how my hair.It couldnt satisfy with what i want.And you know what,is not cheap,the price always around RM 15-25 for the male.And the barber??or what we called hair stylist not even remember and understand what i said,lo...but glad to hear that he came from Sibu too.I miss my aunt.Cant wait to go back and let you to cut my hair.I still prefer your hair cut,so nice.Then,no more else,going to boulevard with relatives in the night and is really crowded.

Going to sleep now,and i dunno what is the reason.The body of my table Quart showing 5.30 A.M now.Normal people wake at this time but i...is it my family background before is mixed from Cullens' family?Haha,ok Nelson stop dreaming now and shut the sleepy mode on.

4 comments: