Friday, November 27, 2009

Wow,another full day

27/11/09
Tired but meaningful public holiday


What to say?Last night i was backing home at 3,then i fall into slumber around 3.30a.m till the next day 11 something.Then,Andrew comes to fetch me to Arena,badminton time again.We decided to go swimming at swimming pool which located nearby BDC after badminton,but it's rain heavily plus clement them didnt have their swim suits.Conclusion,we didnt manage to go.Andrew sure felt disappoint,haha.So we decided to walk around Kuching.I like this park,just nearby Sarawak club or Civic centre there,wow,nice.And this place made me miss the time i jog with my mum every weekends at Sibu forest park.
after the sunday kids camp worship pratice,we continue again our route.Erm..can just said that my route today is totally full.Play,drink drink drink and eat eat eat..oh no...another night i back home late,almost 1a.m in the midnight.What would be happen if my mum knew this??Not dare to think..haha..Jalan Song again,second round actually..






Let me tell you about this.This is Clams kway teow,which my favourite foods,but tonight it made me fall into nightmare.Wow,i couldnt stand anymore.This was my first time eating hot kway teow with cold clam.Can you imagine the taste????And the clams even freshless at all..

No comments:

Post a Comment