Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Bored wednesday night

" Wha- wha- what did she say?
Mmmm whatcha say...
... ..
So let me in (let me in) give me another chance (another chance)
To really be your man "

Jason DeRulo-Watcha Say (current song)

suit my new post,what to say??yes,what to say?today i skipped my histories class
why i skipped??erm..

1.Heavy rain,the main reason(i was far away from the G block)
2.malaysian studies(i havent get my text book,i cant concentrate without it)
3John oso didnt go
4.Half-way lan-ing wif my buddies at common lounge (dota-ing-oh no,addicted)

hehe,i'm not supposed to do it,well,this is the fist time and oso the last time.Besides,juz ate durians juz now,so BAD,miss my grandfather,miss his talent in choosing durians,still remember last year,wat a bad year,i didnt even touch durians,except the time i ate the durians at my aunt house surreptitiously..><..my mum didnt let me to eat..SPM is coming soon,scared tht i will going to get sick.Lol,why i'm sweat so much now..tonight not even the bored night,also the hot night..

2 comments:

  1. haha,jz say it u're lazy to go the lesson then ok liao ma~~~

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha,this's oso the reason..but main reason is really bcoz of haevy rain..so far..walk there oso bcome 落汤鸡oredi..><

    ReplyDelete