Thursday, November 26, 2009

2012

26/11/09
Warm+Wondering+Excited thursday night



Wow,what a nice movie to watch tonight. 2012.Roland Emmerich is darm pro,could write and even direct such a good movie.Well,another,i'm admire John Cusack,the main chracter in this movie,as Jackson Curtis,a science fiction book writer who occasionally work as a limousine driver.Even the War Inc,another nice movie that John Cusack involved as the main character. We watch the midnight sheet...till 2.30 a.m in the midnight.What to say,this's my second time watch the midnight sheet.
In MBO,i met lots of my friends frm swinburne,and...i was so sad,you know why??26/11/09,is the date for NEW MOON to release.And all of my friends is going to watch it but i'm coming with my friends for 2012,sound like we're so expired right??haha,well...my friends keep ask me to go for Ninja assassin...sound nice..
Before that,we "lim teh" at "feng xiang"..erm..nice cafe for friends gathering,not cafe actually,something like a cottage in a garden??a cottage beside a lake??i have no idea at all..i juz noe that got such a fresh cafe juz took me 5 or 8 minutes to walk there,and i live nearby there for almost 4 months...lol...
Lastly,i would like to mention about this 2 parts.It really made me laugh.
First,Beatrice Rosen as Tamara,Yuri's Russian girlfriend,pointing the middle finger to Yuri while she get her puppy and enter the Ark
Second,"Everyone keep quite,ENGINE START"
hahahaa..this funny,you could understand if you did watch this movie and you will get ready to stand at the cons side with me to support my statements..xD

2 comments:

  1. 最帅的就是驾飞机死掉的那个,帅啊!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 哈哈,是啊,本来飞机停下来没事的,哪知道..哈哈,帅,赞同

    ReplyDelete