Thursday, February 17, 2011

Happy Chap Goh Meh

17 February 2011

Yes,is Chap Goh Mei or what we called as Chinese Valentine's Day.Nothing much special for me actually.It's just a day that reminds us coming to the end of CNY and the sad stuffs.I still left about 4 days in Sibu.Should i feel happy?Ya,probably.I miss my friends in Kuching,in another side i miss those in Sibu too.Time goes by so fast, people go in and out of my life.So,never miss the opportunity to tell your friends how much they mean to you.

My goodness,i dont know why.This used to be my habit.I'm out of topic again.

I suppose to post this yesterday,but i delay it.Hehe,let me get use with the blogging day first.I dont think i will be that free xD
Imma driver yesterday.I sleep at 5 am before dawn.Then,called by nanny to fetch her at 8.Drove from Salim water board to the town area and then back.Ok,i should make the long story short,i made 6 return journey and took me 2 over 5 tank of fuel.Seriously,no joke.I enjoyed the job although I felt tired due to lack of sleep.
No photos to share during C.G.M,@@
I can say i ate a lot and i believe those foods definitely attracted Miss.pimple to date me this few days.

Oh yes,"Pao gan pao gan" 抛柑!抛柑!
On this day,there's a Chinese belief,they believe they will find their love if they throw orange into the river.Some city even organized an activities for those single men such like writing email,hp num and etc on the innocent orange and throw into the river,then the single women will drag the orange.Lame.
Hope those whom really go to throw orange,will get to know someone that will be their soul mate for the rest of their life.I didn't because my selection process wouldn't start like this.Love myself first. =D


No comments:

Post a Comment