Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Early riser?

I have been stop blogging for quite a long time.No reasons,still the same answer.Lazy!!Maybe you will ask me,what are you doing whenever you online?FIY,my routine are the same,Facebook are the main dish,after replied those comments and wall posts,i will carry on to Playfish.com,fish ville.I don't know,i don't like to play those FB game but i just want to win my friends.At the moment,i still need 10 more levels to win 2 of my church-mates.So if you got play fishville,be my neighbors' please.Seriously i need more neighbors' to unlock 9th tank.This is just some random post.I quit my job and i still got around 6 days in Sibu.Going to appreciate this coming 6 days,and Sibu i will going to miss you.Oh yes,i forgot the title.Its 1.32 am now and i just woke.I sleep too early if not wrong around 7.30 or 8 something and I try my best to continue my sleep but cant.No joke.So how,end up myself Facebook and blogging here until i fall into slumber.

No comments:

Post a Comment