Saturday, June 27, 2009

I'm late to work

25/6/2009

7.00A.M,My phone alarm kept rang and i'm still lying on my messy bed

so lazy to wake up,until 7.30 A.M,Finally,i wake because of promises,i  cant broke it!!if not i'm sure slept untill 9.00A.M.I had promised ah HUI to eat DIM SUM at MITSU yesterday,tht's why,LOL!

I like the DIMsum  so much,nice,and the environment is such comfort,Then,we went to work at 9.00 after finished and chit-chating,LOL~struggling to pay for the bill after then~

p/s:i saw EiJing and Eiyen this day,juz back frm U.K,a day before,but i couldn't greet them,because i might late to work oredi,9.50 something..

26/06/2009

The next day,dimSUM again,sigh~need to wake up early again,same as yesterday and went to  Farley Food court

Today,we ate our breakfast with "xIAN jIE"

She treat us the breakfast because we are going to leave SIBU to futher our study soon

[and we r going to meet the main topis here]

Wa,today i'm late to work,late 1 minute

that's mean i punched my card at 5.01P.M and 1 dollar will be going to lost,wat an hapless day

i'm back and rest at 2.00P.M today before i continue my work again at 5.00,i took my nap[normally is 30 minutes]

but,i took it from 3.00 till 4.45 today,because of my tiredness,this few day i sleep at 1A.M  something but wake early in the morning 7.00A.M,actually it's enough,but for me,CRY!!not enough k!!

5 comments:

  1. lolzz,sorry last nite u find i odi slp jor><

    ReplyDelete
  2. eh...have a question to ask u...the one ur friend name ''ah hui'' whether his full name called kee chiong hui?

    ReplyDelete
  3. nope,im not really close with chiong hui although we are in the same skul ,haha

    ReplyDelete