Wednesday, August 19, 2009

The last night b4 i leave kampua town

A very late post actually...hehe

I miss this night very much,
I was out with my friends,Ah Ming,Pak Liong,Eiyen and Eijing to parkson,we were having our dinner in Sushi King at 7 something…This is one of the dishes we have tried in the sushi king



I had a bad memory after I started my class in Swinburne,Lol,I really forgot the dishes name because all of the dishes in Sushi King are in Japanese name
This is something like fried chicken rice with sesame and sauce on it,I like the sauce very much,I couldn explain it,the sauce is much much nicer than the Thai sauce.But the soup was suck,yiak,dunno what’s that,all of us didnt finish it That’re us,chit-chatting and gossiping after tht



Then,we going to walk around the wisma sanyan,and buying some stuffs
After tht,i'm going to meet my work buddy,


photo taking session...hehe
Me,Ah Qing,Lina,Ah Xiu,and Desi

Another photo wif my manager,Mr Aaron Sia lo...




And this my best friends,Ah Liang and ah Wang

No comments:

Post a Comment