Monday, April 27, 2009

Sigh~

3.00p.m

Finally,our flight from kk landing at sibu airport

i miss my home so much...^^

we reached home at 4.30p.m after having our (lunch+dinner)at kampung chix/rice cafe..xD

Wow,so many letters

got mine one or not...(",)??


Nah~ got....xD

From Limkokwing college tht i enrol last month at catholic high school,

Suddenly,my mood dropped form 97% to 43%

Sigh~

What can i do????the anxiety came to visit me again

even now...headache...please,dun bother me anymore

LOL...X_X



Really,i dunno

whether follow wat i decided  last time or follow wat my relatives advice me

Let see,i had enrol for architecture coarse at limkokwing college(July intakes)and paid for the registering fee

but,my relatives tht back for ching ming advice me not to take the coarse,bcoz architect is useless in the future,next time i juz noe how to draw and design only

ask me to straight forward to go for civil engineering coarse so tht i will noe how to built,manage and design next time plus i can earn much

Duh~how??one can earn much and gain more experience and another one is my  ambition since i was still in primary skul(as i interest in architecture field too)..xD

Architect or civil engineer??

Lol,i might getting more white hair and getting older...

please,

give some comment and advice...XX


LOL,i back on the date tht i need to turn up my enrolment stuff,how o???lol...this things really be a BURDEN for me....XX

2 comments:

  1. Still in the problem? Well, all I can say is.. Who say architects don't earn much? No matter what line of work, as long as u r successful, u will earn millions... Architect don't just draw and design, some become philosophers, some become lecturers, some become head of construction (even controlling engineers), some become researchers, some become famous.. Take ur pick. Its where ur heart is. Imagine doing something u hate for the rest of ur life...

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh~~finally u choose limkokwing arr..

    ReplyDelete